New content editor in the Page Builder
The content editor has been completely upgraded with features you've been waiting for!
Easily add multiple images to your pages
Quickly embed and resize videos anywhere on the page
Access an image library of previously uploaded images
Apply rounded corners and shadows to images
You still have access to all the source code, the ability to style your text however you'd like, align text... all the good stuff!
We hope these new features empower you to run new experiments, create more effective campaigns, and better connect with your donors!
Authorize.net: reactivate suspended recurring gifts
If you use Authorize.net you may sometimes need to login to your Authorize.net account to have failed recurring gifts retry. Good news! You can now automatically trigger those retries from inside of RaiseDonors.
Just go into your Payment Provider Setup, Edit, and go to "Suspended Schedules".
Control Donor Data Updates
First the facts: every donation you receive in RaiseDonors is matched to an existing donor using the donor's email address. If a match is made, RaiseDonors updates the donor's record with the information from the new donation (name, email, phone, billing address, etc).
You now have the ability to set conditions for when to prevent donor information from being overwritten:
- If the donor is an "Organization", you can opt to not update donor information.
Ex: If the donor record includes an Organization Name, incoming donations (regardless if it contains an Organization Name) will not update update the donor information.
- If the donation is part of a recurring schedule, you can opt to not update donor information.
Ex: If the incoming donation is part of a recurring schedule, do not update the donor's information.
- If the donor has more than "X" donations, do not update donor information.
Ex: If a donor has more than 10 donations, do not update the donor's information.
Bug fixes and small additions
- Upgraded the integration with SmartyStreets to implement the most current version.
- Introduced a feature to prevent you from deactivating Funds associated with a recurring gift. If you attempt to do so, we will provide a list of all recurring gifts associated with the Fund so that you can update them.
- Fixed a bug with UK addresses in the Organization Information page and the donation page footer.
- Fixed bug that wouldn't allow underscores in page urls.
- Fixed bug with donation amount validation on recurring schedules in donor portal.
- Fixed bug with date picker in the "Recent Activity" in the Dashboard.
- Fixed bug that impacted social media sharing via email on Chromebooks (yes... it was specific to Chromebooks only 🤓 )