Update to the Double the Donation integration
We have great news: our gift matching integration just got even better. The RaiseDonors team has implemented new software enhancements to 360MatchPro by Double the Donation, meaning your organization can now identify even more gift matching opportunities. With additional touch points and greater customization, this integration is sure to help your nonprofit drive donations through employer gift matching. Our enhancements will:
Allow text customization of the 360MatchPro tool that appears on donation forms
Provide donors with matching gift information and a direct link to their matching gift submission form right on the confirmation screen
Give donors an additional opportunity to search for their employer and discover matching gift opportunities
These enhancements are just more ways that your organization can identify match-eligible donors and drive their matching gift requests to completion. Schedule a personalized demo with the Double the Donation team to learn more about how to leverage matching gifts through your RaiseDonors platform.
Bug fixes and small additions
- Added the ability to have "Downloadable" products to pages.
- Added the ability to customize the description sent to Authorize.net for transactions.
- Added a link for Stripe recurring schedules that links directly to that schedule in Stripe.
- Added the ability to pre-populate the donor email address on the Donor Portal login screen.
- Enabled personalization tokens to work in Thank You Email subject lines.
- Improved the "In Honor / In Memory" function for international (non-US) gifts.
- Various updates to improve the Aegis API integration.
- Fixed a bug where deleted Products were still displaying.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow the "+" symbol in the title of Products.
- Updated jQuery references to 3.5.1 🤓