Upgraded Incentive Offers 😎
You've always been able to provide "incentive offers" on donation pages, but with your input we've taken it to the next level. Now, you can...
- Provide donors with multiple offers to choose from
- Associate an image and description with each offer
- Set minimum donation amounts by country
- Give donors the option to opt-out of receiving an offer entirely
Get a summary of this new functionality:
GDPR Subscription Updates
We've added a new feature to enable you to get specific consent from donors for communicating with them via email, postal mail, and phone.
But not only that, we've added the ability for you to include custom content to encourage donors to stay connected and in communication with your cause.
Here's what the admin looks like:
And here's how it appears on the donation form:
Authorize.net: reactivate suspended recurring gifts, part 2
Last month, we released a new feature for Authorize.net where you could automatically retry failed recurring gifts from inside of RaiseDonors. Well, we've taken it one step further and now you can specifically select which schedules to retry. Just go into your Payment Provider Setup, Edit, and go to "Suspended Schedules".
Bug fixes and small additions
- Added a feature to allow "expired" pages to be redirected (301 Redirect) to a new URL of your choice.
- Added a feature in the Page Builder to allow admins to send themselves a preview of the Thank You Email receipt.
- Updated Page Builder to make "Page Headline" not required to save and publish.
- Updated "Test Mode" transactions so that if when you run a test mode transaction, donor information used in that transaction (name, email, phone, etc) will never overwrite donor data inside of RaiseDonors. This helps admin run test transactions using their own email address without fear of overwriting all of their existing data.
- Fixed a bug with the saving of email address on the Organization Information page.
- Fixed a bug with Canadian shipping addresses on incentive offer gifts.
- Removed "Custom Footer Content" from Archived Pages template.