How to Migrate tokens AWAY from Authorize.net
Authorize.net has the following process when requesting to securely export your donor's tokens away from Authorize.net.
- Clients can only request 2 extractions in a rolling calendar year with 30 days between extractions.
- Extractions take place every Wednesday and Friday.
- ARB or CIM must be enabled on the account.
- ARB ACTIVE subscriptions will be provided, any INACTIVE profiles will not be included in the extraction file.
- The Client requesting the extraction MUST be listed on the Authorize.Net Gateway as an Account Owner.
- The Client MUST fill out the waiver and it needs to be signed by an officer of your company, VP or higher.
- Files can take 2-4 weeks to be delivered.
- Authorize.Net does not assist with the decryption process.
- We do not import files from one Authorize.Net account to another. Clients must use the API to get the information over.
- The cost for CIM/ARB data extractions is $250. We will bill the payment method file on the Authorize.Net account.
To get started, please log into your Authorize.net account and create a new support ticket. Explain that you will be leaving Authorize.net and that you are wanting to start the token migration process with Authorize.net's data migration team. They will follow up with specific details on what the next steps are.
If you cannot access your account, or prefer to speak to a live representative, Customer Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (closed major holidays).
U.S. Merchants: 1-877-447-3938
U.K./European Merchants: +44 (0) 203 564 4844
Australia/New Zealand Merchants: +61 1800 019 932
You can contact also email the migration team at Migrations@authorize.net.
To migrate tokens TO Authorize.net
Due to security and PCI compliance concerns, Authorize.net can only import PGP encrypted CSV files. Any other file type cannot be imported by Auth.net.
Authorize.net runs imports on Wednesday and Fridays.
You will need to first initiate this process with your existing Provider, as they will need to export your data. They will then need to send us an email with information regarding your export, and we will process the import request on the next available date.
NOTE: You MUST have the Customer Information Manager (CIM) feature enabled, or else the import will fail.
Lastly, please reach out to our Customer Support team as they will need to open an import case on your behalf. You will be asked to provide the best email address on where we can send your import results to.