Reporting in RaiseDonors can be done a few different ways, depending on the specific type of information you'd like to report on!
The Reports section allows you to build custom reports that look at all of the data within RaiseDonors.
- Custom Reports allows you to select the fields you'd like to see, the filters you'd like to use as reporting criteria, and set a schedule to run and send the report with
The Pages section allows you to view data specific to your donation pages.
- Quick Export is pulling a standard report that includes donation information for ALL pages with the ability to select a timeframe and activate some advanced features like donation amount or donations made with specific codes.
- Page Report allows you to take a high level look at donation data for each page including:
- Summary Reports (high level totals)
- Recent Activity (internal audit log)
- Transactions (individual transaction data)
- Fund Allocation (the funds that have been allocated to)
- Donors (individual donors to this page)
- Page Specific Quick Export is pulling a standard report for each page individually with the ability to select a timeframe and activate some advanced features like donation amount or donations made with specific codes.
Pro Tip: Use the Quick Export to get a standard report and from there make any modifications you might need and rename the report instead of building something from scratch!