In RaiseDonors, you can add numerous users to access your account. Each user has the ability to have customized permissions, which restricts and/or grants access rights to the various sections of your account.
Once a user accepts their invitation, you will be able to customize their permissions.
Account Owners are the highest admin level and have the ability to perform every action in RaiseDonors. Additionally, Account Owners receive an email copy of the monthly invoice from RaiseDonors when the account is charged.
A full access user has the same unrestricted access as an account owner. The difference in permission settings is that a full access user does not receive the monthly RaiseDonors account invoice.
Customizing access allows you to implement restrictions on a user by the specific features. The features that allow for customized access are:
1. Pages - This is where donation pages are created, edited, and archived. The Page report that summarizes the fundraising summary for this page is also included with access to this area.
2. Transactions, Donor, Data, & Export - This is where the donation data resides. With access to this area, a user can view all transaction and donor data. Additionally, a user may export data from the export screen.
3. Funds - This is where the various funds inside of RaiseDonors are managed.
4. Account Settings - This is where all account setup is managed. This includes access to your organization's contact information, billing information, user management, and merchant account setup. This is also where all integrations are managed and configured.
Each feature has three levels of restriction:
1. No Access - Removes access to this feature. It is not possible for the a user in this role to see or edit any data/pages in this feature.
2. View - Provides view-only access to this feature. They will be able to access the screens, but will not be able to make any changes (additions, edits, or deletions).
3. View & Edit - Provides unrestricted access to this feature. This allows them to make any change (additions, edits, and deletions).